- Finca Nova, Airen - Spain | £18.50refreshing white, with a delicate aroma of green apple, joined by subtle lemon and pear on the palate 125ml – £4.00 | 175ml – £4.55 | 250ml £6.50
- Vina Carrasco Sauvignon Blanc - Chile | £22.00Thoroughly citrussy on the nose, with fresh lime and lemon forming the aromatic backdrop. More citrus on the palate, accompanied by a riper hint of pineapple, and mouthwatering acidity. 125ml – £4.60 | 175ml – £6.00 | 250ml £7.60
- Flor Del Fuego Chardonnay Chile | £21.00A rich wine, full in body. Showing ripe tropical fruits accompanied by vanilla and a toasted finish. 125ml – £4.55 | 175ml – £5.10 | 250ml £7.10
- Camino Real Bianco Rioja - Spain | £25.00a traditional style of white Rioja wine, with a touch of creamy vanilla oak alongside fresh citrus fruit. 125ml – £5.50 | 175ml – £6.80 | 250ml £8.40
- Macon-Village Elodie Dupres - Burgundy | £33.00Intense and subtle nose of white fruits (mango, pineapple) and dried fruits (hazelnut, grilled almond). Freshness and elegant taste of citruses and ripe nectarines for a perfect balance with a beautiful minerality.
- Alfredini Garganega Pinot Grigio - Italy | 19.95Light in colour, refreshing, crisp and with aromas of limes, grapefruits and lemons making this well-balanced wine very easy to drink. 125ml – £4.50 | 175ml – £4.95 | 250ml £6.80
- Bantry Bay Chemin Blanc South Africa | £22.00An aromatic wine with hints of tropical and citrus fruit on the nose. Flavours of lychee, melon and nectarine can be found on the palate.
- Finger Post Sauvignon Blanc New Zealand | £29.00An elegant Sauvignon Blanc with aromas of gooseberries and tropical fruit leading to a crisp and refreshing finish. 125ml – £5.80 | 175ml – £7.00 | 250ml £10.15
- Baron de Baussac Viognier - South of France | £23.00Fresh and dry with aromas of apricots and white peach, hints of elderflower and fresh pineapple and an underlying. A refreshingly crisp acidity draws it all together beautifully 125ml – £5.00 | 175ml – £6.70 | 250ml £8.00
- Chablis Cape St Martin - Burgundy | £39.50Vivacious nose of citrus fruit and white blossom. The palate is of crisp yellow apples and a twist of melon, with a firm, clean finish.
- Finca Nova Tempranillo - Spain | £18.50This smooth red wine from Spain is a blend of Tempranillo, Merlot and Syrah grapes. With hints of strawberry and raspberry this wine can be enjoyed alone or with a meal. 125ml – £4.00 | 175ml – £4.55 | 250ml £6.50
- Vina Carrasco Merlot - Chile | £21.50Aromas of ripe plums and strawberries, with faint notes of tomato leaf and sage. 125ml – £4.40 | 175ml – £5.75 | 250ml £7.50
- Five Foot Track Shiraz - Australia | £20.50Ripe fruit and savoury, earthy notes on the nose. The palate is succulent and mouth-filling, with lashings of red berry and brambles 125ml – £4.70 | 175ml – £5.10 | 250ml £7.00
- Chain Reaction Zinfandel - California | £26.00This wine combines the classic red fruit and rasberry compote aromas, an intensity of flavour on the palate, elegant acid balance and supple tannis All backed up by a hint of spicy wood and a liquorice note.
- Fleurie, Georges Duboeuf - Beaujolais | £33.00deliciously voluptuous, rich, robust, full-bodied and silky with an extraordinary natural, subtle and fragrant refinement, an intense red-carmine colour and fruity aromas of wild strawberries and raspberries
- Flor del Fuego Cabernet Sauvignon - Chile | £21.00A medium bodied cabernet sauvignon, the Flor del Fuego is made with grapes sourced from all over Chile and boasts soft tannins and a long finish. The perfect accompaniment to red meat or a cheeseboard filled with strong tastes.
- Aires Andinos Malbec - Argentina | £23.00A perfumed, richly flavoured wine with blackberry and plum flavours with lighter notes of blueberry and a dry, yet fruity finish 125ml – £5.00 | 175ml – £6.70 | 250ml £8.40
- Marques De Laia Crianza Rioja - Spain | £25.00A classic Rioja. Full bodied and muscular, yet smoothly polished and embellished with complex aromas of vanilla and toasted oak, combined with summer fruit flavours. 125ml – £5.50 | 175ml – £6.80 | 250ml £8.40
- Côtes du Rhône Belleruche, M.Chapoutier | £31.00intensely ripe blackberry and plum flavors are pristine and lip smacking in this fruit-forward yet elegant wine. Soft and plummy on the palate, it has a hint of granite minerality. Ripe, feathery tannins accentuate its rounded appeal
- Fernlands Pinot Noir New Zealand | £38.00Strawberry and cherry on the nose. Delicate, well integrated oak. Vanilla and a hint of coconut. Packed with fruit. Multi layered with complex finish.
- Marques Calado Rose - Spain | £19.00An intense pink wine with plenty of juicy berry fruit. Strawberry and raspberry flavours are complemented by a creamy texture and crisp, refreshing acidity. 125ml – £4.20 | 175ml – £4.65 | 250ml £6.70
- Torre Alta Pinot Grigio Rose - Italy | £22.00Beautiful soft strawberry flavours with floral notes and a refreshing zing on the palate. Refreshingly dry. 125ml – £4.60 | 175ml – £6.00 | 250ml £7.60
- M De Minuty Rosé, Côtes de Provence | £32.00A splendid, pleasurable wine : The Grenache and Cinsault blend form an aromatic harmony offering notes of peach and candied orange. The flavor is crisp and round on the palate.
Sparkling & Champagne
- Prosecco Corte Alta NV DOC, 20cl Italy | £7.40A fresh, frothy wine with medium acidity and lots of accessible pear and peach fruit, without being too heavy or alcoholic. Delicate and aromatic with a light body and fine bubbles, this wine carries lots of fresh peach, pear, apricot and apple with a revitalising finish
- Prosecco Corte Alta NV DOC, Italy | £26.50A fresh, frothy wine with medium acidity and lots of accessible pear and peach fruit, without being too heavy or alcoholic. Delicate and aromatic with a light body and fine bubbles, this wine carries lots of fresh peach, pear, apricot and apple with a revitalising finish
- Bouvet Ladubay Saumur | £27.00Deep yellow colour with golden reflexes. Elegant aromatic structure of white flowers. Pleasing mousse, good length on the palate. 125ml – £6.50
- Laurent-Perrier La Cuvée, Champagne | £60.00Laurent-Perrier is a world-famous Champagne house found in the elite Grand Cru area of Champagne. The most sought-after grapes are sourced from the best vineyards in the region, and just 80% of the juice is squeezed. This level of care means you’ll find the most sophisticated, pure juice in your bottle. Notes of citrus entwine with white flowers and peach.
- Raboso Rosato Corte Alta | £23.00Grapes have been picked from the vineyard areas around the towns of Conegliano and Valdobbiadene. An elegant and intense bouquet, dry and soft and with fresh peach and red berry flavours on the palate and a round and full-bodied structure 125ml – £5.60
- J de Telmont Grande Reserve Champagne | £37.00One of the few remaining, family owned Champagne houses, De Telmont produces this excellent non-vintage in a medium bodied, soft and fruity, classically yeasty style. Fabulous value.
- Nyetimber Classic Cuvee, England | £49.00Fresh grapefruit, nougat and a fine minerality. The palate is both delicate and yet generous with great intensity and a lovely touch of vanilla on the delightfully long finish.
- Laurent-Perrier Rosé NV Champagne | £80.00Unusually made by the saignée method, with plenty of stylish strawberry fruit, full of vivacity and easy-drinking charm. A wonderfully refreshing apéritif, it also works well with a variety of dishes