- Homemade soup of the day | £6.00served with pesto focaccia
- Herb tempura king prawns | £8.00with a tomato and chilli jam, and coriander salad
- Rosemary, honey and garlic topped baked camembert | £12served with warmed sourdough and tomato & chilli jam
- Chicken liver parfait| £8.00with apple and ale chutney, and warmed sourdough.
- Creamy white wine mushrooms | £8.00on grilled sourdough, with rocket
- Kerala crab cake | £11hand-picked white crab meat, flavoured with southern Indian spices nestled on baby coriander, with crab and mango chutneys
- Chicken and wild mushroom pie | £16.00with sauté new potatoes and crushed root vegetables, with a homemade gravy.
- Seared calves’ liver | £17.00with mashed potato and creamed hispi cabbage and bacon, with an onion gravy
- Seared seabass | £16.00with grilled cherry tomatoes and herbed crush potatoes, with a caper cream
- Creamy truffle mushroom risotto | £16.00with rocket and parmesan
- Classic fish pie | £16Scottish salmon, king prawns, sea trout and prime cod loin, topped with cream potato and grated black bomber cheese, with buttered tender stem broccoli
- Cumberland sausage and mash | £13with a red wine onion gravy and garden peas
- Beer battered fish and chips | £16.00with minted petit pois
- Aberdeen Angus Burger | £16.00on a brioche bun, with rocket, finely sliced tomato, topped with mature Cheddar and skin-on chips
- Beetroot and mushroom burger | £14on a brioche bun, with rocket, finely sliced tomato, smoked tomato chutney and skin-on chip
Surrey Farm Beef 28 Day Aged Steaks
- 10oz Surrey Farm Sirloin Steak | £23.00served with a rocket and parmesan salad, grilled Portobello mushroom, and goose fat chips.
- Chateaubriand steak - To share | £52.00with grilled Portobello mushroom, grilled beef tomato, rocket & parmesan salad and goose fat chips
- With a sauce of your choice: | £3.00•Green pepper • Creamy wild mushroom • Bearnaise • Isle of wight blue
- Tenders stem broccoli | £4.50
- Garden salad | £4.00
- Minted petit pois | £3.00
- Skin-on chips, Goose fat chips, Sweet Potato fries | £4.50
- Winter berry crumble | £7.00with crème anglaise
- Sticky toffee pudding | £7.00With a toffee sauce and caramelised bananas
- Bread and butter pudding | £7.00with crème anglaise
- Vanilla crème brulee | £7.00with The Half Moon lemon and poppy seed shortbread
- Baked Vanilla cheesecake | £7.00with a berry compote & creme chantilly.
Please ask a member of staff for any allergan advice.
All our food is freshly prepared in our kitchen where nuts and cereals containing gluten and other allergans are prepared. Guests concerned about the presence of allergans are welcome to ask a member of our team before ordering. It is our policy not to use GM foods where possible and use reputable suppliers doing the same.